- One month paid vacation per year
- Gym Membership
- Annual Bar admission fees to the CNMI Bar and NMI District Court
- CLEs: 10 credits per year
- Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Loan
- Practice in front of the IRS, understand finance and accounting principles.
- Research and analyze federal tax issues.
- Advise client on individual income tax, tax on corporate transactions.
- Identify implications for tax cases handled by the office.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school.
- LLM in Tax degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Admitted to the CNMI Bar.
Candidates who fulfill the aforementioned requirements are invited to submit their resume along with a writing sample to Michael Dotts: firstname.lastname@example.org.